No limit on stupid

2018 A10 Champions!
Waitress

Post by Waitress » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:26 pm

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat wrote:No attempts at triumph here. I'm assuming a favorite Democrat icon will be the first "First Gentleman".

I was just checking for credibility among posters and laying bait to see if predictable Dems would jump in to attack. It worked on both counts.
A notch below "triumph," self-satisfied perhaps?
Conor Bree

~Tip well.

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat

Post by MakeIt-TakeIt Cat » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:37 pm

Waitress wrote:
MakeIt-TakeIt Cat wrote:No attempts at triumph here. I'm assuming a favorite Democrat icon will be the first "First Gentleman".

I was just checking for credibility among posters and laying bait to see if predictable Dems would jump in to attack. It worked on both counts.
Another predictable bite.

Speedy

Post by Speedy » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:39 pm

abcdefghijklmno...

(just wanted to see if this would be considered a "bite.")

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat

Post by MakeIt-TakeIt Cat » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:47 pm

Speedy wrote:abcdefghijklmno...

Nope. But that's the best answer you've offered so far.

Still waiting for our Authority on Misogyny to answer a question.

Waitress

Post by Waitress » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:05 pm

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat wrote:
Waitress wrote:

Another predictable bite.
Peculiar.
Conor Bree

~Tip well.

cat44

Post by cat44 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:52 pm

A problem with many liberals, besides wanting to spend other people's money, is that they have no sense of humor when it is at their own expense. The fact that Speedy would call Stan a misogynist for something as benign as what he described speaks volumes about about Speedy's sense of proportion. Speedy seems to want to go into attack mode whenever someone offends his sense of political correctness. Lighten up. Do you get pissed off when Bill Maher is attacking the right? To Wildcat 92, do you really think every one who attends Davidson and loves what the college stands for, thinks alike? If so. you didn't have the same experience I did. Speedy, you may have the right to act as you do, but I think you are a fool for interjecting your political indignation on this thread, as I recall you doing indignantly in the past.

Wildcat92

Post by Wildcat92 » Sun Jun 14, 2015 9:55 pm

cat44 wrote:

A problem with many liberals, besides wanting to spend other people's money, is that they have no sense of humor when it is at their own expense. The fact that Speedy would call Stan a misogynist for something as benign as what he described speaks volumes about about Speedy's sense of proportion. Speedy seems to want to go into attack mode whenever someone offends his sense of political correctness. Lighten up. Do you get pissed off when Bill Maher is attacking the right? To Wildcat 92, do you really think every one who attends Davidson and loves what the college stands for, thinks alike? If so. you didn't have the same experience I did. Speedy, you may have the right to act as you do, but I think you are a fool for interjecting your political indignation on this thread, as I recall you doing indignantly in the past.
No, I don't expect everyone to think alike. But I do expect honor.

And if you haven't figured out the difference between politics and a request that someone acknowledge the basic dignity and humanity of other people, particularly women, then I really don't think I can explain it to you.
"When Davidson’s offense is clicking, the reads upon reads of its motion offense unfold like some masterful concerto." - SLAM Magazine. 10/27/15

MrMac

Post by MrMac » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:07 pm

stan wrote:
MrMac wrote:
BDF wrote:Surely we are getting close to reaching our limit.
Stan don't have daughter(s)?
Of course, I have a daughter. Why don't you educate me on what you think I have written that is unfair to my daughter or women in general?

Seriously.

Do liberals live in such a logic-free cocoon that they think that anyone who disagrees with politically correct BS must be a hater? I expect that kind of moral immaturity from a lot of fools, but I would have expected better from Davidson alums.
Love your basketball insight, Stan...could listen to you all day. I'm nuetral about your political insight. Have to agree with others that your verbal bullying of others who question your opinions is something about which you seem to have little insight. A shame.

Still, I am certain that you essentially a good guy and a gentleman. So...rather than defend my "daughter" question, I withdraw it...and apologize for it. That was neither fair, nor gentlemanly on my part.

stevelee

Post by stevelee » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:13 pm

wildforthecats wrote:Lyndon LaRouche rules!
Whatever happened to Roger McBride? I voted for him one time.
Μεγάλη ἡμέρα εἶναι Λύγξ

WildCock

Post by WildCock » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:30 pm

cat44 wrote:

Given some of the things she has posted in the past, I think Speedy is entitled to a somewhat different take on misogyny than the male posters on the board.
Mene Mene Tekel Upharsin

stevelee

Post by stevelee » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:32 am

After the game I looked up McBride. He died in 1995.

He was the first person ever to cast an electoral vote for a woman. He was also heir to the Little House books and put the TV series on.
Μεγάλη ἡμέρα εἶναι Λύγξ

loosha's lad

Post by loosha's lad » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:13 am

stevelee wrote:
wildforthecats wrote:Lyndon LaRouche rules!
Whatever happened to Roger McBride? I voted for him one time.
My vote's going to Gov. William J. LePetomane.

Or this LePetomane:
http://www.thehumanmarvels.com/le-petom ... -fartiste/

I think this all fits the direction this conversation has headed.

jamesdhogan

Post by jamesdhogan » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:26 am

cat44 wrote:A problem with many liberals, besides wanting to spend other people's money, is that they have no sense of humor when it is at their own expense.
I might suggest that this is a larger problem with humanity.
The artist formerly known as Freehold.

wildcatspride

Post by wildcatspride » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:43 am

freehold wrote:
cat44 wrote:A problem with many liberals, besides wanting to spend other people's money, is that they have no sense of humor when it is at their own expense.
I might suggest that this is a larger problem with humanity.
Damnit... There you go again with your anti-human bias

djcat

Post by djcat » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:58 am

On a positive note, at least we have a 62 page thread that still fits the topic.