Up next: a really long break

2012 SoCon Regular Season Champs!
i77cat

Up next: a really long break

Post by i77cat » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:00 pm

The 11-1 Wildcats take the court again on 1/2/24. See you next year. Enjoy the well-earned break.
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

i77cat

Re: Up next: a really long break

Post by i77cat » Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:57 am

Watching the replay, I didn't like Millie's last play of the game. Excellent attack, drew the foul, made the free throws. It was the first possession of the 4th. She left the game protecting her right shoulder. A few games ago she also tweaked her shoulder. I hope it is just pain, but I know she missed last season recovering from shoulder surgery. Get well soon. We need a healthy team to accomplish the goals within our reach.
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

Waitress

Re: Up next: a really long break

Post by Waitress » Sun Dec 24, 2023 11:17 am

i77cat wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2023 7:57 am
Watching the replay, I didn't like Millie's last play of the game. Excellent attack, drew the foul, made the free throws. It was the first possession of the 4th. She left the game protecting her right shoulder. A few games ago she also tweaked her shoulder. I hope it is just pain, but I know she missed last season recovering from shoulder surgery. Get well soon. We need a healthy team to accomplish the goals within our reach.
Concerning. I couldn’t detect a hard foul by the defender.
Conor Bree

~Tip well.