No limit on stupid

2018 A10 Champions!
mccabemi

Post by mccabemi » Wed May 20, 2015 10:28 pm

i wouldn't call that a flop. harden acts more than that on every drive to the basket.

Classof70

Post by Classof70 » Thu May 21, 2015 11:24 am

If I remember correctly, Curry got body blocked (by 2 players?) entirely off the court after hitting a three to go ahead toward the end of one of the playoff games. But, no foul was called. If the NBA gave Curry $5,000 for every time he got body blocked after a three point shot, but when no foul is called, Curry would clearly come out ahead after any deduction for "flopping" calls.

stan

Post by stan » Wed May 27, 2015 10:47 pm

Watching the early part of the 3d quarter of game 5 and I can't believe how many really brain dead stupid mistakes the Warriors just made in about a minute. Just ... off the charts stupid.
"Then they started making 3s. A lot of 3s. We're talking more 3s than a bad dating site."

mccabemi

Post by mccabemi » Wed May 27, 2015 10:49 pm

stan wrote:Watching the early part of the 3d quarter of game 5 and I can't believe how many really brain dead stupid mistakes the Warriors just made in about a minute. Just ... off the charts stupid.
Oh, here you are! See my post in cats in the pros.

stan

Post by stan » Thu May 28, 2015 11:28 am

mccabemi wrote:
stan wrote:Watching the early part of the 3d quarter of game 5 and I can't believe how many really brain dead stupid mistakes the Warriors just made in about a minute. Just ... off the charts stupid.
Oh, here you are! See my post in cats in the pros.
:)

It was some ugly hoops. Refs might have been even worse than the play.

It even affected the coaching. After Andre bricked 2 FTs I wondered why he was still in given his recent problems. Kerr finally got him out after he bricked 2 more, but geez.
"Then they started making 3s. A lot of 3s. We're talking more 3s than a bad dating site."

Dr. Bliss

Post by Dr. Bliss » Thu May 28, 2015 2:06 pm

Regarding the refs, I think Steph should strongly consider a tearaway jersey.
"There ain't no sanity clause!" Chico Marx

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat

Post by MakeIt-TakeIt Cat » Thu May 28, 2015 2:13 pm

The first half of Game 3 was the best offensive basketball (by the Warriors) I have ever seen. I hope we get a few glimpses of the same in the Finals. Last night's game included some of the worst basketball I've seen although I did enjoy watching The Beard (self anointed MVP) set records for turnovers ...

wildforthecats

Post by wildforthecats » Thu May 28, 2015 4:08 pm

MakeIt-TakeIt Cat wrote:The first half of Game 3 was the best offensive basketball (by the Warriors) I have ever seen. I hope we get a few glimpses of the same in the Finals. Last night's game included some of the worst basketball I've seen although I did enjoy watching The Beard (self anointed MVP) set records for turnovers ...
I think there was another turnover stuck in his beard.

Dr. Bliss

Post by Dr. Bliss » Thu May 28, 2015 5:24 pm

wildforthecats wrote:
MakeIt-TakeIt Cat wrote:The first half of Game 3 was the best offensive basketball (by the Warriors) I have ever seen. I hope we get a few glimpses of the same in the Finals. Last night's game included some of the worst basketball I've seen although I did enjoy watching The Beard (self anointed MVP) set records for turnovers ...
I think there was another turnover stuck in his beard.
:lol:
"There ain't no sanity clause!" Chico Marx

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Thu May 28, 2015 5:56 pm

Not fair. Not true. Not polite. But it is funny. https://vine.co/v/OHjKJe2ZOln
"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Fri May 29, 2015 8:32 am

"Here’s what is the elephant in the room. Travis had a bag before. Now everyone has a bag. The Travis Ford recruiting prowess was greatly exaggerated."---SLU fan explaining how NIL took away Ford's recruiting edge

Steve Rodgers

Post by Steve Rodgers » Fri May 29, 2015 11:03 am

Dr. Bliss wrote:Regarding the refs, I think Steph should strongly consider a tearaway jersey.
I cannot believe the NBA refs won't call this. Seriously next year the Warriors should make a dozen Steph tearaways and break them out in some national TV game. It would have to embarrass the officials and the league if he keeps getting his shirt ripped.

Waitress

Post by Waitress » Fri May 29, 2015 11:10 am

Steve Rodgers wrote:
Dr. Bliss wrote:Regarding the refs, I think Steph should strongly consider a tearaway jersey.
I cannot believe the NBA refs won't call this. Seriously next year the Warriors should make a dozen Steph tearaways and break them out in some national TV game. It would have to embarrass the officials and the league if he keeps getting his shirt ripped.
I hate the short-sleeved body-hugging jerseys the Dubs wear on oaccion, but I wonder if Steph's jersey gets grabbed less when they wear those.
The earth is round. Two plus two equals four.

~Tip well.

wildforthecats

Post by wildforthecats » Fri May 29, 2015 11:17 am

Waitress wrote:
Steve Rodgers wrote:
I hate the short-sleeved body-hugging jerseys the Dubs wear on oaccion, but I wonder if Steph's jersey gets grabbed less when they wear those.
Remember in 2009 when the Cats switched to tighter fitting uni's?

i77cat

Post by i77cat » Fri May 29, 2015 1:58 pm

Yep, and I remember why.